: this website has taken on several roles. First and foremost, it is the website for the Girls Varsity Soccer Program at Hamilton. However, in an effort to help serve the growing girls soccer youth programs, there will also be information posted about activities in many of those events as well. Thus, you will see information about our Middle School team as well as any youth teams that may be developing our young talent. High School information will be posted first under HIGH SCHOOL POSTS
. Middle School will be down the page under MIDDLE SCHOOL POSTS
Player and Program development is of utmost importance to the Hamilton Township soccer program. All players are responsible for continuing practice outside of training to achieve maximum progression. This is a great opportunity for players to take the lead of handling their own development. Being on the Varsity team is a privilege that must be earned. Coaches maintain a rubric based on the following categories: Effort, Attitude and Skill Level. Game Day selection and playing time are dependent on tactical adjustments, team needs, and at the Head Coaches discretion. Doubling players are allowed to participate in up to 3 halves per day according to the Ohio High School Athletic Association. All parents are required to follow the Soccer Code of Conduct procedure to discuss player concerns. Soccer Code of Conduct is published on link to the right under team calendar.
2023 High School Girls Soccer Team Goals
1. To play every game with the mindset, effort, and competitive fury to win. To remain competitive at all times.
2. Finish in the top 3 of MSL standings.
3. Complete 4+ shutouts.
4. Maintain goals against average of 2 or below.
5. Finish .500 or better for the regular season.
- HIGH SCHOOL POSTS
2022 Program Highlights
Varsity Overall 11-4-3; MSL 4-2-2
- Natalia Cruz-Sosa and Kamaya Cruz earned 1st Team All-MSL.
- Morgan Fannin and Ziann Payne earned 2nd Team ALL-MSL.
- Sadie Orum and Isabelle Lutz earned ALL MSL Honorable Mention
- $1100 Raised for St. Jude's
Gear Turn in Date October 27th, 2:30-4pm.
Program Banquet Nov. 16th 6:30 pm at the High School Cafeteria