: this website has taken on several roles. First and foremost, it is the website for the Girls Varsity Soccer Program at Hamilton. However, in an effort to help serve the growing girls soccer youth programs, there will also be information posted about activities in many of those events as well. Thus, you will see information about our Middle School team as well as any youth teams that may be developing our young talent. High School information will be posted first under HIGH SCHOOL POSTS
. Middle School will be down the page under MIDDLE SCHOOL POSTS
Player and Program development is of utmost importance to the Hamilton Township soccer program. All players are responsible for continuing practice outside of training to achieve maximum progression. This is a great opportunity for players to take the lead of handling their own development. Being on the Varsity team is a privilege that must be earned. Coaches maintain a rubric based on the following categories: Effort, Attitude and Skill Level. Game Day selection and playing time are dependent on tactical adjustments, team needs, and at the Head Coaches discretion. Doubling players are allowed to participate in up to 3 halves per day according to the Ohio High School Athletic Association. All parents are required to follow the Soccer Code of Conduct procedure to discuss player concerns. Soccer Code of Conduct is published on link to the right under team calendar.
2024 High School Girls Soccer Team Goals
1. To play every game with the mindset, effort, and competitive fury to win. To remain competitive at all times.
2. Finish in the top 4 of MSL standings.
3. Complete 4+ shutouts.
4. Maintain goals against average of 2 or below.
5. Finish .500 or better for the regular season.
HIGH SCHOOL POSTS
2023 Program Highlights
Varsity Overall 12-5-1; MSL 7-3
- Senior Captain Rylea DeLong earned 3rd Team ALL MSL
- Senior Captain Lauren White earned 3rd Team ALL MSL
- Sophomore Brianna Holland earned 3rd Team ALL MSL
- Sophomore Sadie Orum earned 2nd Team ALL-MSL.
- Junior Kamaya Cruz earned 1st Team ALL MSL and 2nd Team ALL DISTRICT
- Sophomore Captain Natalia Cruz-Sosa earned 1st team ALL MSL and 1st Team ALL DISTRICT
- Team set a NEW program record for most wins in a regular season (12)
- District OSSCA Team Sportsmanship Award
Winter Workouts 2023-2024
All Girls Interested on participating this upcoming fall are highly encouraged to attend. Times are 6:30pm-8pm at the Turf Barn. Dates are the following: