In order to get the most out of your educational experiences, I would like to remind you of what it means to be a part of the Hamilton Intermediate School Rangers:
• Responsibility: Take responsibility for your learning, your decisions, and your actions. I am confident that these traits will serve you well throughout your life.
• Attitude: Take pride in yourself, your school, and your community. This sense of pride is contagious and will ultimately increase our school spirit.
• Number: ONE!
• Goals: Make goals and work hard to stick to them. Work toward your goals daily, until they become a habit. Don’t give up on your goals, and most importantly, don’t give up on yourself.
• Excellence: Commit to your education. Study hard, complete your assignments, and cooperate with your teachers and classmates.
• Respect: Celebrate the differences in others. Our students represent a wide variety of cultural, ethnic, and social backgrounds. Learn to accept the differences in others. Our diversity must not separate us, but bring us closer together.
• Sensible: Make wise choices. Your choices today will guide you down the path to your future. It is our desire that your future is full of hope, possibilities, and endless opportunities.