All Tickets for events at Hamilton Township will be sold online through HomeTown Ticketing (HTT). There will be no tickets sold at the gate at this time. We are working on getting mobile card readers for cashless gate sales but the company has not delivered them yet. Please purchase your tickets before attending any athletic event. You can purchase them on our athletic page here https://www.hamilton-local.k12.oh.us/Athletics.aspx
or through the HomeTown Ticketing Fan app mentioned below.
There is a HomeTown Ticketing Fan app available for iPhone and Android users that you can download here:
If you download the app, you can purchase tickets on your own and show them through the app at the door to be scanned when you arrive at any athletic event.
- HS Events – All Tickets $6 (plus HTT fee)
- MS Events – All Tickets $5 (plus HTT fee)
- Senior citizens are admitted free for home events at Hamilton Township during the regular season.
HLSD Ticket Options
- Single Game - $6 for HS events, $5 for MS events.
- Flex Plans – These plans allow for 5, 10 and 25 scans per purchase. For example, if you have a family of 4 and purchased a 10 Scan Flex Plan, you could use 4 scans at one event and have 6 remaining. This will allow you to save money on the tickets and only have to pay the HTT fee for each flex plan.
- 5 Scan Flex Plan – $22 (plus $3 HTT fee for digital scan ticket)
- 10 Scan Flex Plan - $47 (plus $3 HTT fee for digital scan ticket)
- 25 Scan Flex Plan – $122 (plus $3 HTT fee for digital scan ticket)
This information is subject to change.
If you have any questions, please contact the Athletic Department at 614-491-8044 ext. 1808.