FAQ's about Jump Rope for Heart
- When is the last day to send in money and should we send checks or cash, if checks who should they be made out to? *THE LAST DAY TO TURN IN MONEY IS FRIDAY, FEB. 17, 2017. CHECKS ARE PREFERRED AND NEED TO BE MADE OUT TO THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION.
- If my kid (Kindergarten and First) can not jump rope yet, can they still participate? *YES, ALL STUDENTS PARTICIPATE IN VARIOUS JUMPING ACTIVITIES DURING OUR REGULAR PHYSICAL EDUCATION CLASSES (JUMP BANDS, SHORT ROPES, LONG ROPES, ETC.).
- Do you count each time they jump, or is it just a blanket donation? *ALL DONATIONS ARE BLANKET DONATIONS.
- If they qualify for prizes, when will they get them? *THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION USUALLY SENDS ALL PRIZES TO THE SCHOOL BY SPRING BREAK.
- If I lost the envelope, can I just send the money in a regular envelope? *YES, A REGULAR ENVELOPE WILL WORK JUST FINE.